Welcome to Teresa's World!

This is my oldest blog - I now have several other blogs/websites for different areas of my life, different ways I think. You can check out old posts on this blog for glimpses into my life from long ago, or else check out newer posts at my various other blogs and websites for more insight into my current life and thought patterns...

Dream Big, Play Big - my personal development & life-hacking blog

Read With Teresa - the books that have been filling my head lately

MultiPassionate Coaching - living life with 'too many' interests and passions

PhysArt - dancing, moving, body-hacking

Me on OkCupid - my thoughts on relationships and such

and of course, my main personal website...


Or if you want more up-to-date stuff about what I'm doing, and things I'm interested in, come subscribe to me on Facebook.


Monday, September 01, 2003

Lately I've been reading Secrets of the Young & Successful - How to Get Everything You Want Without Waiting a Lifetime. It's been fairly inspirational and motivating. It doesn't have much new information (all the books tell you to set goals, network, learn outside of school, etc.), but I mainly read motivational books to get motivated. Most people know that you should set goals, but few actually do. Good motivational books make me start setting (and carrying out) goals. My new weblog helps with two of my goals. First it gets me writing more, which is something that I want to do. Also it helps me stay in touch with people (assuming that other people will read it). I know that I'm bad about staying in touch with people, whether they be old friends or family. I want to get better at it. I'm hoping this will help. Not the actual weblog per se; this isn't keeping in touch. This is just posting my life on the web. But hopefully as I'm writing, I will find things that I want to tell people, and then the next part of my goal is that I will actually tell them, by email or phone or whatever. And perhaps people who are reading my posts will find something interesting in my thoughts and ideas that they want to discuss with me, and then they will tell me, by email or phone or whatever.

No comments: