Welcome to Teresa's World!

This is my oldest blog - I now have several other blogs/websites for different areas of my life, different ways I think. You can check out old posts on this blog for glimpses into my life from long ago, or else check out newer posts at my various other blogs and websites for more insight into my current life and thought patterns...

Dream Big, Play Big - my personal development & life-hacking blog

Read With Teresa - the books that have been filling my head lately

MultiPassionate Coaching - living life with 'too many' interests and passions

PhysArt - dancing, moving, body-hacking

Me on OkCupid - my thoughts on relationships and such

and of course, my main personal website...


Or if you want more up-to-date stuff about what I'm doing, and things I'm interested in, come subscribe to me on Facebook.


Saturday, April 08, 2006

So last night, I saw the Caltech Dance Show up in Pasadena. It was so cool! Way back when... gosh, it's been almost 7 years... Anyway, back when I started at Tech, the Caltech Dance Troupe was just a little club that sometimes had workshops, and now they're organizing a whole dance show with the other campus dance organizations! I had so much fun teaching classes back then, and planning the summer children's camp. And now I'm so proud of them now (even though I don't know any of them anymore)!
The Dance Show was really nice. They had lots of different types of dance, and everyone was so enthusiastic to be dancing. There was one couples' ballroom dance that was quintessential Caltech - and then one burlesque style dance that was definitely not quintessential Caltech. It was a fun evening, and I got to show a friend around campus. He was very intrigued by the whole Caltech culture, so I was telling him all about house life and dinners and swimming with the Whirling Blades of Death. And my South Master key still works! :-) Being on campus always brings back so many memories; there were so many good times! And yet I'm glad that I left when I did, because I think if I had stayed, I might not look back on my Tech times with such fondness.

No comments: