Welcome to Teresa's World!

This is my oldest blog - I now have several other blogs/websites for different areas of my life, different ways I think. You can check out old posts on this blog for glimpses into my life from long ago, or else check out newer posts at my various other blogs and websites for more insight into my current life and thought patterns...

Dream Big, Play Big - my personal development & life-hacking blog

Read With Teresa - the books that have been filling my head lately

MultiPassionate Coaching - living life with 'too many' interests and passions

PhysArt - dancing, moving, body-hacking

Me on OkCupid - my thoughts on relationships and such

and of course, my main personal website...


Or if you want more up-to-date stuff about what I'm doing, and things I'm interested in, come subscribe to me on Facebook.


Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So much to do for back-to-school -
we just got/are getting in a ton of inventory to stock up for our busiest season, and we have to find room for all of it and keep it organized.
Gotta make coupon flyers for all the different studios.
Gotta make the mailers and get them ready to send out to our 1400 person mailing list.
Gotta set up the new Point of Sale software and get the computers all connected.
Gotta find another person or two to hire for temporary help during the next two months.

Gotta remember to breathe and delegate.
Gotta remember to not be overwhelmed by the store, and not work more than 70 hrs a week.
Gotta remember that this is the time that I actually make money :-)

No comments: