Welcome to Teresa's World!

This is my oldest blog - I now have several other blogs/websites for different areas of my life, different ways I think. You can check out old posts on this blog for glimpses into my life from long ago, or else check out newer posts at my various other blogs and websites for more insight into my current life and thought patterns...

Dream Big, Play Big - my personal development & life-hacking blog

Read With Teresa - the books that have been filling my head lately

MultiPassionate Coaching - living life with 'too many' interests and passions

PhysArt - dancing, moving, body-hacking

Me on OkCupid - my thoughts on relationships and such

and of course, my main personal website...


Or if you want more up-to-date stuff about what I'm doing, and things I'm interested in, come subscribe to me on Facebook.


Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Every choice you make ends up being the right one -- simply because it is the one you made. Good or bad, it folds into the fabric of your life and leads you to your next choice and, inevitably, your next day, your next season, your next year. In the end it's not about making the right choice every time (because who does?); it's about making the most of your choices, learning from them, sometimes laughing about them -- and becoming a better person as a result.
So whether you like to mull things over, take a meeting, or just take the plunge, you grow every day because of the choices you make. And what's most important, your life is that much richer because you have a choice in the first place."
-from Women's Health, Sept/Oct 2005

All the choices I've made up to this point have made me the person I am, and I like me! :-)

No comments: