Welcome to Teresa's World!

This is my oldest blog - I now have several other blogs/websites for different areas of my life, different ways I think. You can check out old posts on this blog for glimpses into my life from long ago, or else check out newer posts at my various other blogs and websites for more insight into my current life and thought patterns...

Dream Big, Play Big - my personal development & life-hacking blog

Read With Teresa - the books that have been filling my head lately

MultiPassionate Coaching - living life with 'too many' interests and passions

PhysArt - dancing, moving, body-hacking

Me on OkCupid - my thoughts on relationships and such

and of course, my main personal website...


Or if you want more up-to-date stuff about what I'm doing, and things I'm interested in, come subscribe to me on Facebook.


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So let's see, what have I been up to lately....

I've been working at Applause 5-6 days a week. Sales have continued to be high! :-D So far November has been wonderful! I still have so many ideas of stuff I want to do with Applause - a benefit dance, an expo, more involvement with the community, etc. And I'm still trying to find a new Point of Sale system that does everything that I want it to do. I'm also doing bookkeeping for a gas station, and tutoring once in a while.

The main interesting thing that happened recently was my apartment flooding, which I still haven't totally recovered from. My carpet had to get torn up, so all of my belongings were moved into my bathroom and my kitchen (the only two rooms without carpet). My carpet is better now, and I've moved everything out of my bathtub so I can actually take a shower now, but I haven't made the time to move all of my books out of my kitchen yet. It's hard when I don't get home until after 9pm most nights and then I just want to go to bed! :-) But sooner or later I'll get to it, and then I'll remember how nice it is to be able to actually have home-cooked food.

No comments: