Welcome to Teresa's World!

This is my oldest blog - I now have several other blogs/websites for different areas of my life, different ways I think. You can check out old posts on this blog for glimpses into my life from long ago, or else check out newer posts at my various other blogs and websites for more insight into my current life and thought patterns...

Dream Big, Play Big - my personal development & life-hacking blog

Read With Teresa - the books that have been filling my head lately

MultiPassionate Coaching - living life with 'too many' interests and passions

PhysArt - dancing, moving, body-hacking

Me on OkCupid - my thoughts on relationships and such

and of course, my main personal website...


Or if you want more up-to-date stuff about what I'm doing, and things I'm interested in, come subscribe to me on Facebook.


Friday, June 04, 2004

"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows."
-Michael Landon

I just found out that girl in one of my UCSD classes was killed in a car accident last night. I didn't really know her, so it's not a huge blow to me, but whenever someone young dies, I always wonder how much time each of us has left. There are so many things that I want to do in my life: so many things that I want to learn, so many places I want to see, so many people I want to meet, so many books I want to read. I try to tell myself that I don't need to do it all now (I have a tendency to take on too many different activities), but at times like this, I also remember that I have to make sure that I don't waste time on things that keep me away from the things I really want to do in my life.

No comments: